A Physical Therapist Works With You to Improve Your Strength and Mobility
In Home Physical Therapy
- Our team consists of the best physical therapists in the Sun City.
- Learn more about our top performing home health care team today.
- We are highly reviewed for quality home care.
- We are fully local, proudly serving El Paso since 2006!
- We focus on treating our elderly as they deserve unmatched attention.
- Seniors can greatly benefit from rehabilitation guided by in home physical therapists.
- Customer reviews are valuable to us! We appreciate your feedback.
- There are many agencies to choose from in El Paso—we hope to be your first choice!
- Ratings are significant in the home health care field as they measure our patient/provider relationships.
- As a home health care agency, we follow the standards of the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- The geriatric population in El Paso can trust our ability to serve you!
What is In Home Physical Therapy (PT)?
If you’re recovering from a surgical procedure, injury, or illness, you will need assistance transitioning from the hospital to your home. This transition can be challenging as you regain the ability to perform everyday tasks. With the assistance of our home health care team, we will not only ensure that you remain safe but we will promote a healthy recovery. Part of your team may include an in home physical therapist.
In home physical therapy (PT) from El Paso Community Home Health is designed to work with you to regain mobility and health through a rehabilitation plan that is based on your specific needs. Rehabilitation is intended to maximize your independence in activities that are most valuable and essential to you. The greatest benefit of in home physical therapy is that treatment is provided in the comfort of your home. For many, leaving home is not feasible, especially during the days or weeks following a major surgical procedure. That is why we provide in home physical therapy.
How Can a Physical Therapist Help You?
A physical therapist can assist you in a variety of ways. One of the first responsibilities of a physical therapist is to recognize your initial needs. Whether it be learning how to safely walk from your bedroom to the kitchen or recognizing motor skills that will increase everyday comfort.
Our licensed physical therapists have the required education and experience to treat a variety of conditions and injuries, some of which include:
- Fall injuries
- Post-stroke rehabilitation
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Spinal cord injuries
- Cerebral palsy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Orthopedic injuries
- And many more!
What Do Physical Therapists Teach?
The relationship you build with your physical therapist is especially important. If you’re a senior, rehab is crucial to restoring function and reducing pain following surgery or an injury. Your program is designed to include a mix of exercises that increase your ability to comfortably move and also to begin performing tasks independently.
Physical therapy exercises may be able to assist you with the following:
- Pain management– this may include alleviating discomfort and offsetting uncomfortable
- Fall prevention– this is a critical aspect of physical therapy. Therapists will teach you
techniques to prevent a fall.
- Learning how to safely navigate around your home.
- Increasing your strength and mobility.
- Modifying home furniture to eliminate accidents.
- Learning exercises to improve muscles.
How Long Does Physical Therapy Last?
Each patient is unique. There is no set timeframe as to how long your rehabilitation program will last. Ultimately, depending on your condition or injury, physical therapy will be provided until a healthy progression has been reached. Your physical therapist will set tailored goals based on your physical needs. Once goals have been achieved, it could be time for your rehabilitation program to come to an end. Prior to ending physical therapy, we will verify that you’ve reached optimal mobility.
Will My Insurance Cover Physical Therapy?
El Paso Community Home Health accepts most insurance plans, including HMOs. We recommend giving us a call for more information. We will verify if we accept your insurance.
What Should I Expect as a Patient?
As an El Paso Community Home Health patient, you can expect quality care from our physical therapists. Patient trust is a vital aspect of our industry. We work diligently to ensure you feel safe, comfortable, and confident. You can depend on our therapists to address your needs and communicate with the rest of our team on your progress. Our goal as your home health care team is to keep you from returning to the hospital. We will promote a steady course of treatment that supports your long-term independence.
Receive Quality In Home Physical Therapy (PT) in El Paso
For more information on our home health care services, including in home physical therapy, please connect with us today. Our team is committed to delivering the best care in El Paso! We look forwarding to serving you.